Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Glimpse

I have felt quite behind in getting back into a routine since mid-December! Haha! However, we had a super sweet Christmas with just our immediate family. Usually we have other family (aunts, uncles, etc.) around, but this year it was just my parents and us four sisters. I was still feeling under the weather, but we really enjoyed the sweetness of Jesus' Birthday. Rachel was home from Canada for a few weeks--needless to say we had a lot of laughter!



Christmas Eve




A night of unique Christmas sweaters and goofy faces

aheh. Goofy faces.











Her present hadn't come yet, so we showed her the picture of it and
I thought it needed a bow to truly be a present. :)


Rachie thoroughly enjoyed her calendar :)




Rachel got me a new Bible!!!! ah...praise God!


I enjoyed wearing the onesie my friend made for me!


Time for lunch--we do a big lunch around 1:00 




Aimee's favorite thing to make--Homemade mashed potatoes 


We always get glass bottles of soda, and this year we had snazzy straws



Well, just wanted to share a few pictures with you all. It was also really sweet because Jesus was just with me the entire day...and there's nothing like celebrating someone when they're there with you. :) I pray you all had a sweet day, and if you had a really hard one, just be reassured that Jesus is worth celebrating every single day of the year...so you can even rejoice today that He was born, in order that we might be saved! Praise God! :)


(Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment