Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

New Seasons and New Spaces

    I have been doing quite a bit of thinking and considering the future, these days. Things in my life have begun to take a new shape and, as I have been considering this blog, I have been asking God what His vision is for the future. I still want to blog and I still want to share my heart through writing. I actually went back into the archives and I really was touched by the way God has guided me. In those entries, which were/are sometimes far apart, God really grew me. He grew my understanding of His character. He has led me deeper into the knowledge of Him, as well as deeper into my understanding of myself. 


    All this to say, I have felt like it is time to start a new season of blogging! I have moved this little blog over to a (very lovely) new site: annadumaresq.com. I am so excited to see what God has in store for me and for this creative outlet! I sincerely appreciate each one of you for following along and I hope to see you over at my new space! 


No comments:

Post a Comment