Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

With Great Joy

As I was spending time with the Lord, this verse jumped off the page.

"Now to Him who is able to keep you from falling
and to present you without blemish before the presence 
of his glorywith rejoicing, to the only God, 
our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord
be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before
all time and now and for ever."
~Jude 1:24-25~

How perfectly this description fits Jesus. He who keeps us from falling through His love and strong tender hand, and then through his blood causes us to be able to stand without stain before a Holy God. WITH rejoicing. He is perfectly able to present us without sin before His Father, completely filled with joy! Woooooow.

 In addition to that, God gave me an incredibly sweet picture. I could just see Jesus, clothed as a dashing bridegroom, leading me, dressed in a radiant white gown, up to the throne of God. He did not hesitate in presenting me, but boldly approached to introduce me to His Father. I had no fear, because perfect love casts out fear. He held my hand gently and there was such a sweet friendship between us! And we were laughing with great joy. 

"He who conquers shall be clad thus in white garments, 
and I will not blot his name out of the book of life;
I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels."
~Rev. 3:5~

How sweet it is to be loved by Jesus,who has paid the price, so I might be purified into His beloved Bride and live with Him in joyful peace for all of eternity. Praise God!

Ready and Waiting, 
Anna


Image source: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment